Ninja Digital Solutions
‘ninjads.in’ is committed to protecting your privacy on the Internet. This privacy statement describes the policy of ninjads.in regarding the gathering and sharing of visitor information through the ninjads.in website. Other sites related to ninjads.in may be accessed through this site; all of these sites have privacy statements similar to this one, although slight differences may exist. You must read and understand this policy before visiting the ninjads.in website.
Ninjads.in collects what types of information?
An example of normal website usage
It is generally not necessary for you to reveal any personal information about yourself when browsing ninjads.in. A standard server log is the only information gathered during general browsing. IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, domain names, browser types, operating systems, and information such as your IP address, domain name, browser type, pages you visited, dates and times of your visits may be collected.
Collection of personally identifiable information
You will be required to provide personal information, such as your name, postal address, and e-mail address, when you sign up for a newsletter and log on to ninjads. Order merchandise, request information, provide feedback, apply for a job, join a discussion group, or subscribe to an electronic mailing list. You consent to us collecting this information, which is kept in various databases at ninjads.in only with your knowledge and permission. You may be asked to provide your credit card details when making an online purchase.
For ninjads, registering or supplying personal information sets a cookie*. By setting this cookie, ninjads.in will remember your details the next time you visit, so you don’t have to re-enter the information. This helps us to provide you with a better service.
If you participate in an electronic discussion group, other participants (including others not employed by Ninjads.) may see the personal information you provide (including their own). For open discussion groups, this information will be public.
Special note about information from children
The ninjads.in the domain contain several child-oriented sections. It may be necessary for ninjads.in to request user-specific information in some of these cases. Collecting the minimum amount of personal information, in this case, is necessary.
Several parts of ninjads.in are meant to be used only by children and authorized adults. Unauthorized adults are not allowed to use these parts of the site. We can assist you if you provide information about your account.
Those under the care of a parent or guardian should ensure that their children are aware that they are participating in the ninjads.in the site and providing this limited information to them.
What do ninjads.in do with the information it collects?
Normal web usage
By gathering and analyzing information about general Internet browsing, we can analyze trends and the use of the ninjads.in the site and improve its usability. You do not provide any personal information when registering with ninjads. But your normal web usage will be identified if you register through any activity on ninjads.in.
Personally identifiable information
ninjads.in may use the personal information you provide to:
- Contact you – either in response to a query or suggestion or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, etc., and we may also provide the information to the ninjads.in employees so they can contact you as well;
- Manage and process your job application;
- Confirm your purchases and registrations on the site;
- Obtain payment for purchases through the site (via credit card);
- “Remember” your online profile and preferences;
- Help you quickly find information that is relevant to you based on your interests, and help us create site content most relevant to you;
- Undertake statistical analysis.
What if I don’t want to provide personal information?
Providing personal information on the ninjads.in the website is optional. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still browse and use the ninjads.in site, but you will not be able to carry out certain actions such as purchasing items, registering for a newsletter, participating in events, or applying for a job.
Opting out and changing your information
You can cancel or modify your information anytime by returning to the web page where you first provided the information and contacting the focal point for that page/relevant ninjads.in department. You can contact us for further information if contact details are not provided on the page.
However,ninjads.in assume no responsibility for the security of information.
The ninjads.in site contains links to sites external to the ninjads.in domain. ninjads.in is not responsible for such sites’ privacy practices or content.
Notification of changes
* cookies: a Cookie is a small amount of data sent from the web server to your browser. It is normally used to assign a unique identification to your computer and securely store information such as user IDs, passwords, preferences, and online profiles. It is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You can choose not to have cookies delivered by ninjads.in sites by changing your browser settings. Different websites can send their cookies to your computer. To protect your privacy, your browser only allows a website to access the cookies it has already sent you, not the cookies sent by other sites.